Monday 26 November 2012

Summer School - part 2

Let me inspire you with some more Summer School 2013 projects!

Ring of Roses with Sue - this little beauty can be created using templates for hand piecing or an English paper piecing technique. 
Learn both and then choose your preferred option. A one day class on the 22nd January.
Visit Sue's blog for a closer look.


Clamshells, 24th January. This fascinating technique is much easier than it looks!
My project is a bed runner but you can make any size/shape you like!
Mmmm, a bit of a colour theme happening here at the moment! Sue and I have must be on the same wavelength :)

And a small preview of the 'Chintz Medallion'... I have almost finished enough for you to see! 
A larger photo will follow on the next post......

Are you still looking for some Mrs Billings fabric? 
I recently came across some of the original border fabric plus others from my quilt and have put together a 
limited number of starter packs. If you are interested please email me for more information.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment