Monday 12 November 2012

Mrs Billings, Tara and me!

The Adelaide Craft and Quilt Fair was on last week and while I was there I met Tara from Tazzie Quilts
Tara has been working on her Mrs Billings for sometime now and it was lovely to see it up close and personal. 
You may have seen Tara's progress on her blog, if not have a peep!

Tara is using mostly French General fabrics from Moda and it is looking fantastic!
 During the Quilt Show Tara was demonstatrating and stitching her final hexagon border...

Have you seen Laurie Simpson's Mrs Billings? 
Have a look at Lauries blog and follow her progress using a selection of many of her Minick and Simpson fabrics, also by Moda.
It is looking gorgeous Laurie.




Don't forget to send photos of your Mrs Billings, I would love to see them too!


Until next time,




















1 comment:

  1. Just came upon a comment you made in another blog and had to visit to see what you are working on. I am making a Mariner's compass medallion quilt - have been for quite some time! and am now at the quilting stage so researching as many mid 1800 examples as I can to determine how to quilt. Any thoughts to offer? See my blog at quiltsetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete