Monday 13 October 2014

Travel time again...

Its that time of the year again when Paul and I start heading to Houston. I have been madly stitching, quilting and binding getting lots of new quilts ready to show. The suitcases are out and now its time to see what I can squeeze inside!


But before I arrive in Houston I will be visiting Eudora to stitch with the lovely ladies at Quilting Bits and Pieces and the local Eudora Quilting Guild. If you are in the neighbourhood stop by and say hello! Visit here for more information...


4 comments:

  1. How exciting, I am already envious, you see, two of my girlfriends are travelling over to Houston this year and I really wish I could fit inside their spare cases. They have assured me they will take photos, and bring me back something for me. Have a wonderful time, best wishes Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there..your are great!!!
    Have a nice time..;0))
    and..a good day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen. I wish you and Paul a nice trip to the US. Your new quilts looks good from what I have seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels. I am looking forward to see you again in Houston.

    ReplyDelete