Monday 28 July 2014

The Future!

Last post I mentioned plans for the future... Well its now official Somerset Patchwork is moving!
In about 3 weeks time our new home will be located at

Shop 4, 580-584 Canterbury Road, Vermont 3133 

Our telephone number will change and we will let you know what that is when it is confirmed but 
in the meantime please feel free to use the current number 03 9807 3399 


Our future home is brand new and I am currently spending my time choosing new floor coverings, colour schemes and planning where everything will go! A bit of fun you might be thinking. (mmmmm I will tell you later if it remains being fun!) 



Now because of this move Sue and I are doing a little bit of early spring cleaning and have found lots of little treasures. We have unearthed some 'oddments', 'orphans' and 'oddballs'!
i.e. some unusual pieces of fabric, lonely single block of the months, leftover 'things' and a few quilt tops in various states of completion. 

SO... watch this space and check out my Facebook page and instagram feed for updates each day for whats on sale!


Chat again soon, 



No comments:

Post a Comment