Tuesday 31 July 2012

What's NEW at the shop this week...

Last week while I was at the Melbourne Quilt show there was a delivery of these wonderful new fabrics by Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers. The range is named 'The Union Forever' and has a mixture of strong prints in red, blue, purple and brown.
I think this little pile might just have to come to my house!


Also last week, we received another delivery of these fantastic scissors. Have you tried them yet? They are from Karen Kay Buckley and are designed primarily for appliqué. They have soft handles, are very light weight and have a serrated blade for precise cutting. I think these might also have to come home with me :)



In my next post I will be sharing lots and lots of photos from our display of Mrs Billings quilts... stay tuned!


Until then,



No comments:

Post a Comment