Wednesday 30 November 2011

Mrs Billings x 2

Jenny from NSW came for a visit to the shop this week and brought along her beautiful version of Mrs Billings for show and tell. She has chosen a collection of lovely florals. Check out the fussy cut hexagon rosettes! Well done Jenny we hope to see more soon.


This stunning brighter version of Mrs B belongs to Mary... some of you may have seen this one in progress a few months ago. Mary is relatively new to hand piecing, but, I think we have her hooked now!



Don't forget to bring your quilt in for show and tell if you're passing through Melbourne this summer.
Keep an eye on the Mrs Billings' Coverlet page for lots more of these beautiful works in progress.


Karen
When in doubt, wear red shoes!

3 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE this quilt..........I am SOOOOO tempted.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mrs Billings has stumbled at the double diamonds. Perhaps after Xmas she will regain her feet and move on!!?! If I can, I will bring her along with me when I visit Melbourne for the tennis in January for you to see how far she has progressed

    ReplyDelete